Cancellation & Refund Policy
WayOutErrors works on an entirely customer centric methodology and we believe in working towards your happiness. In order to achieve this, we have a very simple cancellation policy. The process to initiate a cancelation request is by sending an email or a phone call to your account manager. You will immediately receive a confirmation from your account manager with the date of cancellation. Yes, it is as simple as it sounds. Our official policy on cancellation stands as follows:
- The customer is solely responsible for cancelling their account.
- All the data stored with WayOutErrors will be archived immediately from all our servers but will be stored with us for future use. We guarantee your privacy will not be compromised in any case.
- If the customer chooses to cancel their service during a month that they have already paid for, the cancelation will take effect immediately. WayOutErrors will not charge you after that period.
WayOutErrors, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service. This will be done if the customer is involved in any abusive behavior, tries to access any of our portals or servers or databases without authorization. We may also suspend or terminate your account in any case of data theft, or using our service for a PC that we dint register with us among other reasons. In any of the above mentioned events, WayOutErrors will deactivate your account and also your access to your PC support services. WayOutErrors may also terminate your service and cancel your account if the customer uses any software which is illegal.
WayOutErrors reserves the right to refuse service to any customer under various circumstances at any time.
We have an easy refund policy for both incident based plans and subscription based plans. In case of a subscription based plan, the customer can ask for a full secure in the event that WayOutErrors was not able to resolve any single issue within the first 15 days of the subscription. If WayOutErrors was able to resolve either one or more of your issues, the fees will no longer be refundable. Apart from this, WayOutErrors can accept or reject any claim for secure based on the particular case. WayOutErrors can also accept to provide a partial secure after deducting the necessary service charges.
In the case of incident based plans, refunds can be availed under the following circumstances:
- The customer had all the prerequisites that were necessary to resolve the problem and yet WayOutErrors couldn’t solve the problem when the account was active.
- The claim for secure should be made within 15 days that a WayOutErrors technician works on the same issue.
- If the issue is out of scope for that particular plan, the customer can claim a secure.